Wait…did I just see…?

Kelsy Pacheco, Lisandra Garaboa, Staff Writers

Everyone wants to be told that they look like a famous celebrity, but sadly it isn’t always easy to find one that resembles you. After hunting around, we have managed to find 8 celebrity look-a-likes here at our very own school. You might have to look twice after seeing these students and the well known people they very closely resemble, but one thing is for sure: you’ll have the celebrity’s face in mind every time you think of the student.

“It’s so strange that there are so many people in our school that look like, so many well known celebrities; now that I’ve noticed this, I keep my eyes open every time I roam the halls to see if I can find more of these look a-likes,” sophomore Steven Montoya said.

1. Mathias Intriago looks like the adorable Teen Wolf actor Dylan O’ Brien. Not only does he resemble O’Brien in the glasses he wears, but he and his look-a-like also share their dashing, heart-melting eyes.
  2. Jonathan Rodriguez looks like Olympic bronze medalist Jason Brown. Both have a similar perky smile and brown eyes that seem to shine every time they smile.
  3. Elliot Blasser looks like the incredibly funny Seth Rogen. Blasser has Rogen’s awesome hair and great style.
  4. Felipe Ferreira looks like the hilarious comedian Sacha Baron Cohen. You can usually find Felipe with some scruff, just like Cohen, and both seem to have another certain look about them that makes them seem related to one another, whatever it is.
  5. Luis Puentes looks like Pro WWE fighter John Cena. Both have an award winning smile and dimples that are just irresistible.
  6. Francis Perez looks like the beautiful actress America Ferrera, who starred in both of the The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ movies. Francis and Ferrera both have beautiful brown hair and sparkling brown eyes that no one can resist.
  7. Osmani Alegre looks like Wilbur Robinson, the smart witted character from Meet the Robinsons! Besides the fact that their personalities are perfectly alike, both like to wear their hair up, and work with a certain signature smirk on their faces.
  8. Andrew Peña looks like hottie Kegan Allen, an actor on the TV show Pretty Little Liars. With their chiseled features and beautifully colored eyes, these two could practically be twins.

“It’s bizarre how well these people resemble celebrities. I for one am totally shocked after seeing how these people are alike. I’m definitely keeping my eye out to find more of these look-alikes everywhere I go,” sophomore Erik El-Masry said.

We may not have many celebrity look-alikes at our school, but we do have a “small town” celebrity. Tania Nieto is a freshman this year, and has been on the Spanish soap opera ¿Donde esta Elisa? where she played Olga Altamira.

Think about how many look alikes you can find next time your walking down the halls of our school. Maybe you can try making this into a game between friends while you walk from class to class.