Coconut Grove Women’s Club Education Scholarship

The Woman’s Club was initially founded in 1891 and dedicated to the enrichment of our community through the promotion of public welfare, education, civic improvement, historic preservation and advancement of the arts and culture; while fostering good fellowship among its members. The Club has served as a social, educational and cultural center throughout its history. Historically, the Club was – and is – a place where women (and men) came together to forge relationships and create a sense of community through service activities.
How to Submit An Application

Please fill out the form on the link below, and attach your resume and essay at the end of the form. Your essay should describe what motivated you to pursue a degree in the field of Education.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeypkcPk_IM3K_ws_T2kITQ0R6JNbOVzeD9T1gqhjXQZIg_Rg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Application and Essay Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2024 by 4:00 p.m.

One qualifying student will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship.

The recipient must be present at the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove event luncheon on Thursday, May 2, 2024 for the presentation of the Scholarship Award.