A&F Offers $1000 Scholarship to Career-Oriented Students. Apply Now!

For over ten years, A&F Business Consultants has been helping students afford post-secondary education with their annual scholarship.

Chase Bagnall-Koger

Chase Bagnall-Koger, News Editor

The business consulting company Abbott & Fenner (A&F) is offering a $1000 education supplement to the winners of their annual scholarship as part of their goal to help “those who have the desire and ambition to succeed.”

These scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently enrolled in an accredited college.

The scholarship application includes a 500-1000 word essay that responds to the following prompt:

Describe your educational and life goals, ad explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals.

Applications must be by email to scholarships at abbottandfenner.com

The winner(s) of this scholarship will receive notice within two weeks of the application deadline. All applicants should include their full name, mailing address, and name of the school they are currently enrolled in with their submissions.

For more information about this opportunity, click here to view the application from the A&F website.