Coral Gables Senior High School Homecoming Guest Application

Pictured above is the official Coral Gables Senior High promotional poster for this year's homecoming dance, which will take place at the Donna E. Shalala Center at the University of Miami and will be themed

Pictured above is the official Coral Gables Senior High promotional poster for this year's homecoming dance, which will take place at the Donna E. Shalala Center at the University of Miami and will be themed "A Night in Paradise".

Rodney Michel

Rodney Michel

Rodney Michel

Daniel Toll, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Attention all Gables students! Are you concerned that your significant other will not be able to attend your homecoming? Not to worry, fellow Cavaliers. Click here to have access to Gables’s official homecoming guest application, where your “Night in Paradise” can be shared with all the ones you love. The due date for the application’s submission will be on Friday, Sep. 13. When completing the application, please be mindful of any signatures required, and include all of the information that is asked of you.