Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes

Discover. Explore. Grow.

Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes provides a taste of the Stanford classroom experience, and challenges students with advanced content not typically found in the high-school curriculum.
Single-Subject Study
Choose from 60 online summer courses that provide in-depth and interactive exploration of academic material. Courses are ungraded and are not awarded credit. Courses are available in subjects including computer science, math, creative writing, social justice, philosophy, engineering, and more.
Global Focus and Real Connections
Bright peers from around the world create a truly special and unforgettable experience. Study and discuss academic topics alongside peers who share the same talents, interests, and curiosity.
Live Online Classes
With small class sizes, our live online class meetings allow students to engage in every aspect of a course through real-time discussions in which instructors and students see, hear, and interact with one another.
Learn from Scholarly Instructors
Attend courses designed, created, and taught by instructors who are knowledgeable in their fields and passionate about teaching.