Beach Volleyball Courts at Gables

Gigi Porro
Gigi Porro, CavsTV Staff
Gloria “Gigi” Porro is a sophomore in the International Baccalaureate program at Coral Gables Senior High. She strives to maintain her years of high school strong by sustaining a high-grade point average and being a contributing member of CavsTV. She is excited to lend a hand to her fellow CavsTV crew. She has joined many clubs because she loves to be involved with her school community. In her free time, she enjoys going to the beach and taking pictures of her and her friends together. She spent her summer working as a camp counselor in the pool. She loves traveling as she traveled to the Bahamas and got to view all the monuments and museums of Washington D.C. She plans to join the soccer team this year and continue as a member of the track team. She is open to any new opportunities that may come her way and is so happy to be a part of this loving production.
Paz Chico
Paz Chico, CavsTV Staff
Paz Chico is a sophomore in the International Baccalaureate program at Coral Gables Senior High. She is now a two year member of the publication, CavsTV and is hoping to become an expert in photography as she practices more and more. Her second year at Gables has offered her many opportunities like being Co-Founder of the Gardens Project along with her best friend Olivia Russo. Chico is grateful that she can take advanced classes here at Gables like physics and advanced Math which she enjoys learning. After school, Paz enjoys playing for the Girls Coral Gables Varsity Soccer Team. Chico loves playing soccer and sharing fun moments with her gables classmates.