HOLA Microsoft Scholarship

Supporting the growth of Hispanic and Latinx communities and encouraging the pursuit of a tech career. 

This year, HOLA Scholarship will award 13 scholarships totaling US $85,000:

• Three (3) $20,000 scholarships distributed over 4 years ($5,000 per year, renewable)
  • Ten (10) $2,500 one-time scholarships

To be considered for a HOLA Scholarship, you must:

• Be a U.S. based, high school senior of Hispanic and Latinx descent (for example, Mexican American, Cuban American, Brazilian, etc) of an accredited organization.
    • Be a U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident or be an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA).
    • Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or one of the following Business programs- Business Administration, Finance or Marketing at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational school, in the United States, for the entire upcoming academic year.
    • Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.

How to apply

To apply for an HOLA scholarship, submit your application online through the Scholarships America portal. The applications will open on January 22nd, 2024 and the deadline for application submission is March 13th, 2024, 3:00 PM Central Time (4pm Eastern). The application questions will be obtained through the portal.

If you have any questions, you can reach out via email at [email protected].

Please note, emailed or mailed scholarship applications will not be accepted.