Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards

The Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) is thrilled to announce that applications for the 2023 Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards educational grants are now open!

This year marks the 25th edition of our Youth Awards, where we will celebrate and award students from the Class of 2024 with grants worth up to $4,000 to fund their higher education journey or fuel their community-based projects.

We are looking for students who have made remarkable achievements in the classroom, made an impact in their communities, and demonstrated excellence across various educational categories. Recipients will be celebrated in a series of virtual ceremonies and will be recognized in the following categories:

• Community Service
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Entrepreneurship & Business
  • Green Sustainability
  • Healthcare & Science
  • Media & Entertainment
  • Public Service & Social Justice
  • Technology

Youth Awards applicants and recipients will become part of HHF’s extensive network of over 300,000 professionals and be integrated into its cycle of leadership pipeline, where we meet America’s priorities in the classroom and workforce.

To be considered, students must:

• Be currently enrolled in high school, graduating in the spring of 2024.
  • Hold a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or 7.5 on a 10.0 scale.
  • Enroll at an accredited higher education institution in 2024-2025.
  • Be of Hispanic heritage (including Spain, Brazil, Philippines).
  • Attend their virtual ceremony if selected.

The deadline to apply is November 13th, 2023. Interested students can apply online at www.HispanicHeritage.org.

If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

25th_HHYA_Header