Laura Rico

Laura Rico, Artist

Laura Rico, an artist for CavsConnect, is entering her senior year at Coral Gables High School. She is in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, excelling in the challenging program. Laura is extremely excited for her senior year, but has her eyes set on the future. She's ready to move on to the next stage of her life, college, while venturing into the fields of technology, cyber security, robotics, and artificial intelligence. Laura does make the most of her time at Gables though, using her gift of art to support the school, as well as being on the board of Health Corp, which has so far been the highlight of her high school career. Being the Events Planner for the Health Corp has allowed Laura to realize that she can be involved in school while having fun at the same time. It has allowed her to branch out, teaching her interpersonal skills as well as allowing her to learn how to properly plan. In her free time, Laura is an extreme gamer. She considers PC to be the master race, but is open to consoles as well.

All content by Laura Rico

Activate Search
Laura Rico