One Direction Concert

Topping the charts all over the world British boy band One Direction finished their US tour Up All Night in Ft. Lauderdale’s Bank Atlantic Center on July 1, 2012.

Thousands of fans flocked the Bank Atlantic Center on Sunday eager to see the boys that make up One Direction. (Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles). Many wore hand made shirts and took posters with the band members names or a special saying. Some fans even had light up posters with Christmas lights.

The tickets were annouced on sale back in the beginning of March and fans were quick to purchase them before the prices became out of hand. But for the last concert on their tour, price was not much of an obstacle, since most Florida fans were desperate to see the long awaited boys.

One Directions’ upbeat pop music can have you singing for hours with their catchy lyrics and beat. And when they hit the stage they don’t disappoint, their voices are natural and as good as they sound on their CD album. This concert wasn’t only for One Direction fans, because anyone else would have enjoyed it just as much as someone who has been listening to their music for years. Even the parents that accompanied their kids enjoyed this concert.

Being the last stop on the tour, the boys decided this would be the best show of them all. They played around with the audience, made witty jokes, and left all the fans wanting more.