The Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer

www.shockya.com

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is set to come out in the summer of 2015.

Robert DeDonatis, Staff Writer

Release Date: May 1, 2015

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Director: Joss Whedon

Writing Credits: Joss Whedon

Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgård, James Spader, Samuel L. Jackson

Our Rating: A

On Jan. 12, 2014, Marvel Studios’ YouTube channel released a second trailer for the highly esteemed Avengers: Age of Ultron. Taking in over 64,742,868 views on the initial trailer (as of Jan. 14), the second trailer already boasts a proud 16,183,171 views, despite being fairly new. The movie is set to release May 1, 2015.

The original Youtube trailer for Age of Ultron provided a mysterious yet captivating experience by highlighting the key parts expected from the upcoming movie, most importantly Tony Starke’s Hulk Buster Armor. But we’re here to talk about the second trailer, so grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride.

I think that the new Avengers movie will do very well; I really liked the new trailer because it showed a darker side of the Marvel movies, as opposed to the happier more comical tone that they tend to have. Probably the best part was when Captain America’s shield crack in half,

— freshman Daniel Krulig

The trailer starts off by showing panic ridden citizens running through what seems to be the destroyed part of a city. That’s when the eerie music kicks in and Robert Downy Jr. begins his monologue by saying, “we are in a vulnerable world.” Then you get to meet the antagonist Ultron, whose lack of dependence is referred to in the previously mentioned eerie music, a slowed down version of Pinocchio’s “No Strings On Me.” Anyway, you are shown the inner turmoil the Avengers are facing, a little bit of fighting here and there, and then the moment anyone who watched this trailer was waiting for: Hulk versus Iron Man. Click here to view more of the trailer!

With such promising trailers and such a large fan base, the second and middle installment of the Avengers franchise is shaping up to be the summer’s go-to action box office success; and by the looks of it, it won’t disappoint.