Important Announcement from CAP Adviser

Important+Announcement+from+CAP+Adviser++

Catherine Healy, Business Manager

SENIORS: Mrs. Stack, your CAP Advisor will be coming into your English classes starting Wednesday, August 20th through September 1st to give you a presentation on How to Apply to College. It is very important that you do not miss this presentation so please make sure not to be absent for the first two weeks of school. If for some reason you do miss your scheduled presentation, please go to Mrs. Stack’s office in the Main Office and let her know.

Also, Mrs. Stack, the CAP Advisor, sent out emails to all sophomores, juniors and seniors on Monday. Please check you emails. If you did NOT receive Mrs. Stack’s email you need to go ONTO THE GABLES WEBSITE AT www.coralgablescavaliers.org and go to the CAP page. Once at the page, they will see a link at the top of the page where they can register for the CAP office. Please remember to hit SUBMIT. It is important for all students, especially Seniors, to check their emails and the CAP Facebook page regularly. Information will also be posted on CavsConnect and on CAP Bulletin Boards throughout the school so please check those too.

Please remember that if you received Mrs. Stack’s email DO NOT RE-REGISTER on the Gables website – it is ONLY for those students who did NOT get her emails.

Freshmen, please ignore this announcement.