FSU College Visit Info, Brown University Open House, & More

Gables don’t forget that FSU will be visiting campus next week Wednesday, Sept. 12 at 10:30 a.m. They are NOT coming to the College Fair so this is the only opportunity for seniors and juniors to talk to the representative. You must sign up for the visit and get a pass. Come to Student Services in the Main Office to sign up and get the pass. You can start signing up FRIDAY, SEPT. 7th. You cannot sign up the day of the event and you cannot attend unless you have signed up. You have to keep the pass you are given so you can get out of class next Wednesday. The room for the FSU meeting will be announced next Wednesday on the morning announcements.

Also GW (George Washington University) will be on campus next TUESDAY, Sept. 11th at 1:30 p.m.  Again, sign up at Student Services starting this Friday. Same rules apply as for FSU.

Keep posted for lots of upcoming college visits  and remember to sign up.

BROWN UNIVERSITY cordially invites you and your parents to AN INTRODUCTION TO BROWN UNIVERSITY

Thursday, September 13, 2012, 7:00 p.m.

Newman Alumni Center (Parking is Available in Rear of Building)

6200 San Amaro Drive Coral Gables, FL 33146

presented by 

Mercedes Domenech, Associate Director of Admission, Associate Dean of Medicine

The program will include an informational presentation and an opportunity for questions and answers.

To register for this event and for more information, please refer to the following website:

www.brown.edu/go/brownnearyou