College Niche: Know Everything About Any School

An incredible website that can tell you everything about any school!

College Niche

Sofia Bratt, Editor

Our Rating: A

With school just around the corner, senior Cavaliers are stressed about which college or university is right for them. Luckily, College Niche is a website that can tell you almost anything you need to know about a school you want to apply to or are interested in knowing more about.

Most people can’t afford to visit every school they are applying to, so this  is an incredible website that can give you endless information about where you’re planning to spend the next four years of your life. When searching up a school, College Niche is able to provide information about its majors, diversity, campus food and even its party scene!

College Niche has given me so much information about each school. I never thought a simple website like that could benefit me with my college decision.

— senior Manuela Muñoz

The best part about this site is that it’s completely reliable since students who attend that specific school you searched for write their review on it. Not only does College Niche provide useful information for seniors, as well as several juniors who are starting early, it also includes a search engine for numerous scholarships you can apply for! This is a great opportunity for you, as well as for your parents’ wallets.

It’s difficult to find the college that truly fits your needs, so why not make your senior year easier, and visit this unique website!