Juniors Go Tie-Dye

The+Class+of+2018+spent+a+good+time+while+creating+their+class+shirts.+

The Class of 2018 spent a good time while creating their class shirts.

Yeileny Lopez, Staff Writer

The class of 2018 was able to get creative with their junior class shirt on Nov. 18. Every junior that bought a class shirt and paid to have it tie-dyed was able to participate in the tie-dye event in Mrs. Monzon’s room after school. The personalized shirts allow each student to show their creativity and style while still uniting the junior class as a whole. The Class President, Savannah Payne, and Vice-President, Sara Saliamonas, decided to tie-dye the shirts because they wanted the juniors to be unique alongside the other classes.

“I love tie-dying and we wanted to come up with a cool class shirt. Tie-dying was a good option because it was a more hands-on experience and gave students the option to have a more personalized shirt. It was colorful, messy and fun but I personally love how my shirt came out!” junior Savannah Payne said.

• Juniors enjoying their time while creating some new memories.

• Juniors wrapping their shirts depending on the style they want.

• Each junior will be able to express their individuality while wearing the shirts.

• Many juniors were excited to spend some time together and personalizing their class shirts.

• The junior class prepping for their shirts to start personalizing them.

“It was a great way to wear around our creativity in a shirt form,” junior Valeria said.

The junior class board thought that it would be a fun experience for students to spend time on something personalized, rather than just buying a regular class shirt. Hopefully, more class shirts ideas like this one will be available for the other class levels.